Question by aquagirl_30110: What is the name of an English and French Bulldog mix?
I have looked all over and cant find an answer. I know a Pug and English Bulldog mix is a Miniature Bulldog, but what about an English Bulldog and French Bulldog? Thanks ahead of time!

Best answer:

Answer by ♫ fat bastard
That is called a mutt.

Any special “names” for these mix breeds are just designer labels, often used as marketing ploys. No matter what you call the dog, it’ll still be a mutt.

Tagged with:

Filed under: Q & A

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!