Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at
Question by queenie: What airline pet carrier is best for my french bulldog?
I have a french bulldog puppy and I want to buy a travel carrier that he will fit into when he’s an adult. He’s small and both of his parents are on the smaller side (Dad 25, Mom 21 lbs) — which brand and size do you recommend?
I want a soft sided crate that I can take in the cabin.
Answer by Skyhoss
Take him to a pet mart store. He should have enough room to stand up and turn around in the crate.
Friday, January 27th, 2012 at
- On wheel dog carrier bag
- Mesh panels for ventilation; top and side entry
- Roll up flaps on three sides for ultimate privacy for your pet; convenient, detachable, adjustable pull strap seconds as a shoulder strap
- Large accessory pocket; a quilted texture for the ultimate fashion statement
- Carrier rolls flat on four wheels, no tilting, to provide your pet with a comfortable travel experience
- This item is listed for travel on cars and trains, not air travel. That being said, I believe that the restrictions for air travel are dictated by each airline company so some may allow it.
Takes the weight off your shoulders. Sherpa-on-wheels utilizes easy-glide recessed wheels for smooth, quiet, steady motion. Detachable handle with padded grip for extra comfort, can also be used as a shoulder strap. Carry it or pull it. It's great either way. Sherpa Pet Carriers on Wheels Feature: Stylish light-weight design. Fashioned from black quilted nylon. New travel bed tray slides in and out and includes a soft, cozy, washable faux lambskin liner. Mesh panels and roll-up flaps on three si
List Price: $ 140.00
Price: $ 85.69